Ford Service and Maintenance in Chicago, IL
When your vehicle needs service, it’s important to make sure that skilled experts are on the job. The last thing you want is for a technician who doesn’t have a lot of experience working with your type of vehicle making mistakes during routine maintenance. Luckily, there is a skilled team of technicians at Metro Ford in Chicago, IL, who know Ford vehicles inside and out. If you are in Cook County, Illinois, and need maintenance or service on your Ford vehicle, make sure you schedule an appointment with the service center at Metro Ford.
In order to keep your vehicle running smoothly, make sure you are keeping up to date on routine maintenance. Services like oil and filter changes, transmission flushes, tire rotations, and coolant flushes should occur after a certain amount of miles. Check out the information below to learn how often each service should take place.
- Oil and filter change – every three months or 3,000 miles
- Tire rotation – every six months or 6,000 miles
- Transmission flush – every 30,000 to 60,000 miles
- Coolant flush – every 30,000 miles or five years
- Front end alignment – every two or three years
- Brake replacement – every 50,000 miles
Learn more: How Do I Prepare My Car For Winter?
Maintenance at Metro Ford in Chicago
Occasionally, your vehicle needs maintenance to stay in tip-top shape. Necessary maintenance can be determined in a vehicle checkup and inspection, which is a service offered at Metro Ford, or you might notice an issue with your vehicle and want to schedule maintenance. Luckily, the Metro Ford service center can get your car back on the road in no time with the following services.
- Maintenance to windshield wipers, headlights and more
- Muffler and exhaust repair
- Electrical service
- Tire balance and filter replacement
Schedule Service at Metro Ford
Whether your Ford needs regular service, repair or maintenance, make sure you trust experienced technicians who know will service your Ford correctly the first time. To schedule an appointment, click here!